The show site will be available to exhibitors at Noon, Tuesday, April 11, 2017. Dogs must be removed from the show site two hours after the completion of judging on Sunday, April 16, 2017.
The exhibition buildings will be open at 6:30 am the days of the shows. These buildings will be closed & locked after the completion of events. Lights will be turned off in the exhibitor area.
SHOW SITE EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER
Cluster Office in Conference Center: 1-800-987-3247
UNLOADING & LOADING
Vehicles will be permitted to drive into two gates: lights will be left on while unloading.
EAST GATE: Grooming Building unloading.
NORTH GATE: Day Parking & outside walk-in gate.No drive-thru.
DAY PARKING:- In North Lot behind the MMH building and the McGill Building. Enter via the north gate off Larry Walker Parkway.
ADDITIONAL DAY PARKING:- Also available in the North Lot behind the grooming building (sheep and swine 1 building) There are walk gates all along the north end of the buildings convenient to the grooming building and the McGill building.
GROOMING TENT PARKING:- Tent located on the North end of MMH building. Large white tent with sides and electrical outlets are convenient for exhibitors in MMH, McGill, and Heritage buildings.
- Enter via the North gate and go to the right and through 2nd gate at fence guard monitors all cars entering.
- Please unload at the tent, leaving lights on and park in North lot after unloading.
VIP DAY PARKING:-Must have a hang tag. Parking is only for judges and show officials. Monitored by guards!
GROOMING & CRATING
Enter the EAST GATE to unload for grooming in the Sheep Barn.
- There will be 24 hour security.
- Crating space will be provided on a first come, first served basis.
- The grooming area will be set up in accordance with the layout on the floor.
- CRATES MUST BE STACKED.
- Name & local contact required on all crates. Tags available in Cluster Office or in grooming building.
- The Peach Blossom Cluster requires the use of crate identification/ locator tags. We will make every effort to provide a safe & secure grooming area; however, we cannot accept liability for loss or damage to any personal property or animals left unattended on show grounds.
- One X-pen per four dogs.
- No living rooms. No rugs! No Lounge Chairs!
- NO SOFT-SIDED CRATES IN GROOMING AREA.
- No strollers in exhibitor buildings.
- FOR SAFETY REASONS: While unloading you will be required to leave your headlights on.
- There will be no long term parking in front of the grooming building. Vehicles will be towed at owner’s expense.
- There will be dog bathing facilities with hot & cold water in grooming building.
- All specialty group grooming area requests must be made with C J Favre (770) 889-8748, AT LEAST ONE WEEK PRIOR TO THE SHOW.
- Pine sawdust will be available.
- Each exhibitor is responsible for clean conditions in & around his/her area. A broom & mop will be available. The grooming area will be patrolled for cleanliness.
- 24 hour armed security at grooming building. in designated areas only.
- Temporary ringside crating in designated areas only, permitted 10 minutes prior to judging of the breed. Crates must be removed immediately upon completion of breed judging. No soft-sided crates ringside. No crates left ringside after judging - move to draped crating area. Due to fire regulations, no crates may be placed in center aisle of any building.
- Buildings are locked immediately upon completion of judging.
- Absolutely no golf carts, scooters or skate boards within the walking concourse (around concessions & vendors). THIS WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Designated parking spaces for Golf Carts must be observed.
- It is expressly understood that exhibitors alone are responsible for the behavior of their dogs and/or children. Any exhibitor whose dogs and/or children create unnecessary disturbances or repeatedly engage in unsafe or disruptive behavior may, at the discretion of the Show Committee, be asked to leave the show site. In such case, no refund of any fees paid will be made.